Monday, September 12, 2011

Seven of Cups

When this card appears in a reading it can mean a variety of things like ideas, options, making choices, tough choices, confusion, not certain of the consequence, disorganized, clutter or even things to do..  Perhaps even over indulgence or extravagance.  What is unknown are the things not seen in the cloud - the consequences that come from choosing one decision over another.  Choose carefully, consult with a close confidant, and know your motive for making the decision.  Sometimes the most rewarding decision is the hardest one to make.

1 comment:

  1. I have been here... Now let me see...
    I am SO GLAD you say it is NOT FORTUNE TELLING, as I do charts for people and they ask me those questions... I can only tell them what the little things we are unaware of, but that work at us always, are telling us... about us... about choices...
    You are never ceasing to amaze me sir...
    and this is a true "WEB FIND" it will be made a favorite... at once!

    ReplyDelete